Friday, December 9, 2011

Shhh, It's a Surprise!

Ladybug loves fairies and I love peg people.  When I saw the new (or I am late to the peg people party) fad of peg people floating around I had to make her a take-along peg doll fairy set.  The materials were bought at Michael's and JoAnn Fabrics with coupons.

The carrying/cottage for the fairies.  It is a cigar box and it soaks up a ton of paint.

The fairies house.  I am debating if I should make them little sleeping bags.  The cabinet, table, chairs, plates, bowls, cupcakes, cups, and ladybugs are movable.
The peg people fairy friends.

If time permits (Mister still needs a Batman cape) I will make a fairy felt play mat that rolls up and can be stored inside.

2 comments:

  1. That is adorable! She's going to love it. Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope she loves it and plays with it a lot. Peg people are addicting!

    ReplyDelete