Thursday, December 8, 2011

Gingerbread Dreams - Part One

So far I have put out fun and easy activities for the kiddos and they have enjoyed every activity very much.

Practical Life and Sensory

I found this activity was good for their grip.  Mister and Ladybug have to insert the erasers on the pencil. 

Mister and Ladybug were so excited to have their own tree.  I put out this same activity last year, but they weren't as interested.


The Wee One completed the same activity and started counting each ball as she put it into the spaces.

Matching and clipping clothespins on gingerbread houses.

This is another activity from last year, but again they seemed to enjoy it this year.  Ladybug made up stories about each group of Santas.

Ladybug and Mister make the felt gingerbread look like the ornament.

Christmas card puzzle






2 comments:

  1. The felt gingerbread idea is awesome. It reminds me I haven't made felt food or a felt face board yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look foward to seeing your felt face board. It's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete