Monday, October 11, 2010

Letter I

My husband once said, "Every day is a Monday for you babe."  I believe he was right, but this Monday was one of THOSE Mondays.  The baby didn't sleep well, so I wasn't my usual cheerleader self and the twins couldn't be bothered with activities.  They had more fun playing with each other today and didn't even want me to play.  The upside is I was feeling the need to deep clean and they gave me the opportunity. 

We did start the letter I by reading a few books and painting.  I intended to make and island, but we didn't get very far.  Tomorrow my fingers are crossed we will finish.


Painting an uppercase and lowercase I indigo.  It took a few tries to get the correct color. 

G told me he was finished painting his paper brown.  I was able to get him to do a little more and by little I mean a little.
We are working on cleaning up our space after each activity. 




No comments:

Post a Comment