Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Who Needs Toys?

Have you seen the market for infant toys?  They light up, sing songs, and are really annoying.  We have some of those most popular toys and don't get me wrong the Wee One likes them, but she likes her juice container just as much. 

The markers were the easiest thing to find, but I could have done any number of things that would have fit into the container.  I need to cut out the back of the container, so she can retrieve her markers by herself.  She was getting so good, that she was able to put 2 in at a time. 

When she isn't using her container, she loves to put markers and crayons in these Ikea stools.  Like the container, they have a hole in the top and the red part lifts off.  Unfortunately the stools are usually occupied by a three year old.


1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! I will have to try it with my little guy (found you in the July 2010 board). Love all the activities you do with your little ones, and can fully appreciate all the work it takes to get it done since I'm a teacher, too! :)

    ReplyDelete