Monday, June 13, 2011

R and S

Letter R - Rainbow and Rocket Ship

We danced to Rocket Ship Run and Adventures in Space.


Keep this project away from your dog.  Every so often I would hear munching coming from the learning room.  The dog was eating the macaroni.
I drew the outline for each shape and had Mister and Ladybug mach the shape cut-outs to each drawn shape.  We used tissue paper to make the fire.

Letter Tray
  • Rooster
  • Ring
  • Record
  • Rabbit
  • Rice
  • Ribbon
  • Rake
  • Rock


Letter S - Stripes and Fingerprint Strawberry
Ladybug and Mister glued on the stripes before I cut them out.  I love the way these turned out.
Fingerprint strawberry. 

Letter Tray - I had two letter trays for S.
  • Sled
  • Six
  • Star
  • Seal
  • Snowman
  • Sock

  • Spoon
  • Strawberry
  • Sting ray
  • Sun
  • Snake
  • Stapler
  • Seven

No comments:

Post a Comment