Friday, June 10, 2011

Back to Letters We Go

Did I mention that I have a tendency to start things and never finish them?  That's probably why I have about 7 projects going on at any given time.  I told my husband that I am not allowed to start any more projects until I have finished at least four...that was two weeks ago. 

Anyway I have been sitting on these letter posts for a long time.  Like almost everything, I started something and haven't finished.  I have been including them on our shelves, but aside from the letter trays they are my least favorite activity.  So, I am going to included all the letter activities we have done up until now.  

The Letter P


Our letter tray for the P
  • Pumpkin
  • Parrot
  • Pig
  • Pot
  • Pan
  • Penguin
  • Plate
  • Penny
  • Pizza
  • Pail


The Letter Q


Question mark stickers


Our Letter Tray for Q
  • Quill
  • Queen
  • Question Mark
  • Quilt
  • Quarter

No comments:

Post a Comment