Monday, March 4, 2013

March - Rrrr I'm Gonna Get You!

Long time no see.  Lots of stuff, to get technical, going on over here and it has left me with little energy to do anything other than veg when I have free second.

Mister and Ladybug are loving the Magic School Bus chapter books and we are reading about food chains and food webs.  Mister has taken to dinosaurs to the "delight" of his sisters so we are combining the two this month.


  • Green rice
  • Fish aquarium plants
  • Pom-poms for rocks - Our rocks are under a few feet of snow and frozen to the ground.
  • Blue petri dish - lake
  • Big rock - mountain
  • Blue paper - river
  • Pipe cleaner - waterfall (Mister's idea)
  • Dinosaurs
  • Funnel
  • Spoon

I was informed that I forget the source of all energy: the sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment