Friday, March 15, 2013

C is for...

I have been feeling a little bit guilty because I haven't been as focused on letter sounds as I was with the twins.  She knows more than I thought, but it's no where near what the twins knew at her age.  Granted she knows more about numbers, one-to-one correspondence, and science than her siblings and her interest in letters and phonics has only recently emerged but that mommy guilt is an awful feeling.

We attempted letters in the fall when she first showed interest, but her enthusiasm was short lived so I backed off.  Now that we have started again we have covered CMAT with a focus on the sounds of the letters rather than the letter name.

Letter C

Powder Puff  Clouds



and a Cupcake

There are no more sprinkles left on her cupcake. Smelling leads to eating and eating leads to a bare cupcake.

Cloud Writing
I must remember to tape the handles in the future.  

Writing Practice

We have work to do on that grip!

Car Painting


Cookie Monster Counting


Cookie Eating for my my own Cookie Monster


These were 20 minute oatmeal and raisin cookies and if I could remember where I found them I would give you a link.  

No comments:

Post a Comment