Friday, September 9, 2011

Ball Drop

The muffin tins in my house are rarely used for baking because I can't bake.  Who has time to measure with three kids pulling at your legs and I have realized baking isn't an estimate.  My kids will tell you that baking isn't an estimate, especially after the last time I baked.  So, my muffin tins hold lunches and activities.  Amanda reminded me I needed to use my muffin tin for the Wee One, so here is one of the activities on her shelf for this month.

The Wee One practiced one-to-one correspondence using golf balls and a mini cupcake pan that I found at the Goodwill.
If you are wondering those are in fact Christmas pajamas.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I keep finding new ways to use ours, too. My son just asked me today, "Why do we always have these things Mommy?" ha ha

    I like the golf ball idea a lot.

    We would be rockin' team teachers.

    ReplyDelete