Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Baby's Stuff - Part 2

I have been reading Montessori books like crazy and when I came to the section on a Treasure Box I realized that was my baby's Box of Crap.  This time when I put together her Treasure Box I put a little more thought and made a sound and textures box.  G and H enjoy exploring her treasures too and keeps them all occupied for some time.
  • Salt shakers - large and small beads
  • Babyfood jar with coffee beans
  • Bells - 2 types
  • Wooden rattle
  • Metal measurrig cup
  • Basting brush - 2 types
  • Ball
  • Beanbag
  • Lavender bag
  • 6 different kinds of fabric
  • Sandpaper
  • Boxes with beans - 2 kinds

2 comments:

  1. Can you write a post about how you use your sensory bins for babies and toddlers?

    I enjoy reading your blog and keep saying I'm going to start doing some structured activities with my toddler......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this comment and yes! I will do it in April's treasure basket.

    ReplyDelete