Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm a Planner

I am a planner.  It was one of my favorite things about being a teacher.  Every Sunday I would haul out all my materials and write up the weekly plans.  Without a plan things like this happen.

A quick breakfast.

A late afternoon pajama party and a "picked up" playroom.

Other times I have methodically researched and planned and my results are less than stellar.
The raised beds my husband made.
The plants I grew from seedlings.

The carrots that grew all season.

Still other times my plans turn out just as I imagined.

Painting with corn syrup and loving it.

At this point you're probably wondering why on Earth I have a blog and I might be wondering the same thing.  My plan (my favorite word) is to document the ups and downs of a not so perfect mom.  What we do all day in a house of three under three.


No comments:

Post a Comment